Tuesday, December 22, 2015

August

So, life happened, and I fell way behind on keeping up with this blog, so I will finish it off by re-capping the last few months of 2015, starting with August.

Nora spent a lot of time in the water at Dede and Grandpa's house. In June and July, she took swim lessons at pre-school, and she loved the opportunity to show off her skills, especially for her Daddy. Katy and the kiddos were in town from Ohio, which is always big fun for Nora. This time it was fun for Tilly, too, as her cousin, Matthew took a special interest in her. Tilly LOVED the attention, as you can see from these pictures.



Nora and Adelle had fun playing with Anna and Elsa while Tilly tried to get in on the action.



 Cousin love.


 
In August, we really enjoyed watching sweet Matilda's personality grow even bigger and more beautiful. Look at that face!


Nora insisted on this photo because she was so proud of her fashion choices on this day.


Tilly and Bailey bonded.


Both girls had fun at a church picnic. I see Nora wearing her favorite outfit again.


A huge milestone in August was Nora starting pre-kindergarten. This was her first day. She had an amazing first day and most days since then have been pretty amazing, too. I'm so proud of my girl who is smart and kind and growing in confidence more each day. This also happened to be MY first day at my new school, Vine Middle, as well.


Tilly turned 7 months old, and she and her sister continue to grow their bond. I hope they will always love each other as much as they do now.


I took this picture of Nora's dinner because I was so proud of it. Also, she ate asparagus AND sweet potatoes. For my *very* picky eater, this was a huge win.


Tilly graduated to the big kid bath tub. Bye bye whale tub. We will miss you.


She also got a taste of pool life. She was kind of indifferent to it. These pictures were taken at Naomi's birthday party. I can't believe she's 2!


Summer 2015 flew by!

No comments:

Post a Comment