Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weeks 8 and 9

The past 2 weeks will forever be remembered as the time school was canceled for 2 weeks due to snow and ice.


Of course, I was already at home on maternity leave with Tilly, but like the rest of Knoxville, we were snowed in. For that reason, there was a lot of cabin fever going on up in here. Nora's pre-school was closed for several days, and we had lots of togetherness.

We did art projects...



 Read books...


Got silly...


Picnic'd...


And snuggled...


Also, Tilly turned 1 month old! Already! My sweet baby is 11 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long. She's growing big and beautiful and strong.


Oh, and someone started smiling!



I'm thankful that Knoxville has mostly thawed out, but I did enjoy the quality time at home with my favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment