Monday, March 30, 2015

Weeks 10, 11, 12, and 13-- Everything else

While I was in Nova Scotia, saying goodbye to the most beautiful mother this world has ever known, life around us kept on happening. Friends and family stepped in to help Brad and keep Nora occupied. We are so thankful for our village.

I originally started blogging for my mom because she said she didn't get to see enough pictures of Nora (and now Tilly). I will continue blogging (for now, at least...) in honor of my mom and her love of her family.

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks of life in Tennessee.

First of all, these 2 sweet faces were happy to see their momma, and their momma was so happy to see them and hug them tight.



Nora had dental surgery. Mom knew this was coming up and was quite concerned about it because no one wants to see a little one go under anesthesia. Thankfully, everything went smoothly and after a brief, rough recovery period, Nora took a 3 hour nap and woke up happy.

Here we are snuggling while she was recovering from the anesthesia.



Sweet Matilda turned 2 months old. She is 12 lbs, 3 oz, 24 inches. She has the best smile, and as you can see from several of the pictures, she has discovered her hands. I've said it before, and I'll say it again-- she is the sweetest little bundle of joy you could ever hope to snuggle.


I took Nora to the zoo, and she got to pet a goat.


My sweet girls. Nora loves being a big sister, and Tilly gives Nora some of her best smiles.


Visiting with cousins Laura, Isabella, and Amelia from Alabama. Naomi came to see them, too!


The girls met up with the Easter Bunny. It's an Easter miracle that Nora actually sat on the bunny's lap. I think that being a big sister makes her brave.



A few more of sweet baby Tilly just because:


As I look at their beautiful and innocent little faces, some of my Dad's words from a favorite old song come to mind: "Your smile can mend every broken heart, you are the one that I love."

No comments:

Post a Comment