Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 7

This was another week spent mostly at home, not that I am complaining. All too soon I'm going to be back at work, and I'm going to miss the long days at home with my girls and our main man.

Here we are, snuggling.


Nora absolutely loves her baby sister and asks daily to hold her and have her picture taken. She was a mess here. She had just woken up from a nap and had a messy face from a pre-nap snack, but still, how cute are they??


We did bath time 2 different ways this week. The first time, we tried it with both girls in the tub. It was a bit of a tight squeeze with Nora in the big tub and Tilly in the whale tub inside the big tub. SO, the next time, we just bathed the baby in the whale on the kitchen counter. Nora was a great helper, and even though Tilly isn't yet enjoying bath time, I am sure she will eventually learn to love it.


This week was also Valentine's Day. As usual, the best Daddy in the world bought each of his little girls a red rose. We always want them to know that the first man who ever loved them loves them so very much. We got a sweet picture of him with his littlest Valentine, but Nora, while she absolutely loves her rose, wouldn't pose for a Valentine's Day photo op.


As week 7 wrapped up, we learned that both the flu and strep went through Nora's pre-school. She was a little under the weather, so I took her to the doctor, and sure enough, she had strep throat and an ear infection. We got her an antibiotic, and after a long afternoon nap on Saturday and a few doses of medicine since then, she seems to be on the mend.

I'm going to end this blog with a few random pictures of sweet Matilda plus a side-by-side photo of my 2 girls when they were each 3 weeks old.


I am obsessed right now with comparing the girls facial features. They look SO much alike to me. I'm sure that eventually I'll get tired of doing these side-by-side pics, but for now, I find it fascinating.  Here they are, Tilly on the left and Nora on the right-- my beautiful look-alike babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment