Monday, July 28, 2014

Weeks Twenty-Nine and Thirty

During week 29, I was in Indianapolis for a work conference. We had to drive, and I traveled with 3 other teachers from my school. It was a good, worthwhile conference, so while the driving was a pain and I hated to be away from Brad and Nora, I was glad that it wasn't a waste of time.

While I was away, I got to Facetime with my 2 favorite people a couple of times. Brad was also good to send me some cute photo updates.

Here is Nora hanging out near Dede and Grandpa's pool, her new favorite summer hang out spot.


And here she is one early  morning when Brad said she was being a "little stinker", not wanting to get ready for Ms. Tracy's house.


I think he sent me that last one the day before I was going to be home. I was so ready at that point to see this sweet face.

This past week was our last week of summer vacation. Brad took the entire week of, and it was my last before being back on contract. We had a nice staycation that involved lots of quality family time, including, of course, some pool time...


... and banana flavored popsicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment