Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's the End of the Year as We Know It and I Feel Fine

Another year bites the dust. Time seems to be speeding up when I just want it to slow down so I can savor the moments a little bit longer.

2013 brought much more good than bad. Brad and I both advanced in our careers, and Nora has continued to grow and thrive and become an awesome little person who I am so proud to call my daughter. She is smart and funny and cute as a button. Seriously, I know I probably am a bit biased, but she really is a joy to behold.

Chicken baby, chicken baby, I love you. Yes I do.  I love you.

That's not to say we haven't had our ups and downs, bumps and bruises and a few tears along the way, but 2013 was kind to us.

As for this blog, I've so enjoyed the weekly format that I plan to continue doing the same thing in the same place for the 52 weeks in 2014.

I feel content with the year gone by, and I am excited for the one that waits in front of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment