Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week 36- Go Big Orange

It is Football Time in Tennessee, and lucky for Nora, she looks good in orange, since I'm pretty sure it's a color that will be a staple in her fall wardrobe for many years to come.


While we were watching the Tennessee vs Western Kentucky game (52-20 GBO!), Nora shushed me while I was singing Rocky Top and then she told me "no" when I yelled "touchdown". She has a lot to learn about being a Vols fan!

Nora and I have had some fun around the house this week. Two of her favorite places to hang out are in "my" chair (the leather recliner) and in her tent. She likes to run and hide in her tent whenever it is time for her to have her diaper changed.

 
She likes to sit in the chair and order me to either sit next to her, which is a pretty tight squeeze, or to sit on the couch across from her. On this particular afternoon, she ordered me to the couch and did not appreciate having her picture taken while she was trying to watch her new favorite TV show, Peppa Pig.

Will you kindly put that camera away, please?
"No cheese!"
Drama queen.

As a side-note, when did my chunky monkey baby become less of a chunky baby and more of a monkey toddler with long and strong legs instead of little sausage rolls??

This afternoon, Nora had a chance to play with her friend Amelia. We haven't had a chance to get together in a while now, and Nora was super excited when she woke up from her nap to learn that we were going to meet "Meeya" at the playground. The girls had fun climbing all over the playground equipment, and they got a huge kick out of swinging side-by-side.

 
 
Something else huge happened this week. Brad and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. It's been a wonderful 10 years with a wonderful man, and I am almost certain that I speak for both of us when I say that I can't wait to see what the next 40+ have in store for us.

Sweet flowers from a sweet husband

No comments:

Post a Comment